Monday 25 July 2011

SOMETHING HAPPENED IN EVROS RIVER .

There is a sad possibility that something bad has happened in Evros river.

On July 21st we received the following message:

Hi
i am looking for my cousin, he has been disappeared since 2th july 2011  on the greeko turkey border by evros river, he is about 20 years old 6 feet tall black hair slim body he is an afghan national if any one found any news about him will be rewarded £5000. please do contact me on my email idd mr12342011@hotmail.co.uk

regard

And today we received this:

Anonymous said

24 July 2011 at 9:35 pm eto whom it my concern
dear sir/Mad.
I am writing to say, on the 01/07/11 my nephew ( Ahmad faisal Mahmmady) try to cross avers river between turkey and Greece with other 16 people to reach Athens, since we did’t heard anything from him if any one know please contact me.
We forwarded the messages to a lawyer who is active in the area. If anybody else in Greece has any contacts there and could do any kind of investigation, it would really be very helpful.
Let's hope for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment